Useful information for Pupils 2
· What do you think you’re doing? This is not actually a question at all. Do not fall into the trap of explaining yourself. Merely apologise and put the hamster back in its cage.
· When you’ve quite finished. Anything else you’d like to do or can we start working now? Note these are trick questions and there are no correct answers.
· That’s really interesting. This either means stop interrupting or I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about.
· Which comedian wrote this on the board? Warning this does not imply your teacher feels you have a brilliant career ahead of you making people laugh. He wants revenge.
· Pay attention – should not be accompanied by a note requesting money.